21th International Fair of Road Construction Industry AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA
Date of next exhibition: 13-15 May 2015
AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA – a motorway to knowledge
AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA expo – almost 20 years of experience, a meeting place for the business sector leaders. Facts and figures – the annual trade fair brings together about 1,000 companies from all corners of the world, the exhibition is held on 30,000 square meters and attended by 20,000 visitors – professionals, business people, investors and contractors. World-famous companies bring tons of equipment and cutting-edge technologies; the exhibition partners share their knowledge and experience. The trade fair is accompanied by the International Fair of Infrastructure TRAFFIC-EXPO, the International Construction Equipment and Special Vehicles Fair MASZBUD, and the International Fair of Road Transport - Commercial Vehicles ROTRA.
The 2013 Targi Kielce’s holiday of road engineering is held from 21st to 24th May. This is the showcase for all the things required to build express roads and motorways. The business line of the fairs encompasses the diversity of products – the exhibitors put on display the equipment and materials used to build roads, bridges, flyovers, tunnels, petrol stations as well as road signs, infrastructure solutions for road, rail, water and airborne transport. There are also presentations of traffic management systems and road safety systems, danger warning solutions, noise screens and barriers and also the environmental protection technologies which are considered to be of crucial importance. Numerous companies which represent the sector of road engineering design and construction have prepared presentations of the whole array of services and offers.
The 19th International Fair of Road Construction Industry AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA is much more than the exhibition; since trade fairs have become the place to gain and broaden your knowledge, the AUTOSTRADA’s programme also encompasses a whole array of conferences. A close market surveillance and careful observation of changes taking place in the business sector bears the fruit – every year the expo’s seminars focus on the most vital and up-to-date problems of road engineering industry. AUTOSTRADA – POLSKA: the 2013 meetings:
- Road earthwork constructions – innovative technologies for execution and monitoring – the example of the A1 motorway: the Pyrzowice – Piekary - Maciejów section (21st May) – conference organised by Road and Bridge Research Institute
- The future of road-network is up to you –think outside the box (21st May) – conference organised by BLL
- Overloaded vehicles – identification and weighing procedure (22nd May) - conference organised by Road and Bridge Research Institute
- Public procurement in the road sector (22nd May) – conference organised by Polish Economic Chamber of Road Construction Industry
- The Debate held within the framework of the Aggregate Exhibition – Alternative aggregates – arguments for and against (22nd May) – organised by the Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining
- A training-session type of a conference with a provocative title: Use it along the way as not to regret afterwards (22nd May) , which may be rephrased as: Sales – a smooth or a bumpy road to success in our business sector -organised by BLL and SANDLER TRAINING
- Technical safety of civil engineering appliances and cranes (23rd May) – conference held by the – Construction Equipment Research Institute
- Debate on Local-government managed road system vs. PPP instruments designed for Poland’s road infrastructure – governance and organisation, PPP, needs and financial outlays, financing and design with regards to local-government managed roads in Poland (23rd May) – organised by the Transport Consultants Group TOR and the editor of the RynekInfrastruktury.pl portal
Expo exhibitors as well as visitors highlight the prestige and significance of the trade fair; they simply say that this is a must-attend event if you want to keep abreast all the innovations.
The AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA, MASZBUD, TRAFIC-EXPO and ROTRA trade fairs have been granted the honorary patronage of the Ministry of Infrastructure, General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways, Polish Chamber of Road Engineering, Polish Chamber of Commerce, Polish Association of Construction Industry Employers and National Labour Inspectorate.