25th International Fair of Plastics and Rubber Processing PLASTPOL
About the event
PLASTPOL - industry innovations frontrunner
The International Fair of Plastics and Rubber Processing PLASTPOL - this is where the industry and market trends are in the spotlight. The expo is where the leading industry companies present flagship products but not only - first and foremost PLASTPOL is the presentation platform for the latest achievements. The expo abounds with conferences combined with discussion panels, seminars, matchmaking and networking meetings as well as the industry plebiscites' results announcements.
The last edition event, although smaller because of epidemiological limitations, turned out to be a useful and efficient marketing tool for many companies from around the world. The expo standing has been reflected in the exhibitors' feedback.
- We are here first and foremost to show that the company is alive in these difficult times and not afraid to exhibit its products. Targi Kielce seems to have done everything to protect us epidemiology-wise the surveys, decontamination gates ara available. The expo centre has done everything in its power. We are to showcase here because I think that without face to face business meetings, every industry will perish. There is no chance for other sectors to survive without meetings. Experience exchange, opportunities to show new technologies are a must. Not everything can be shown on the Internet - said Sławomir Malenta, Euro SITEX Polska.
It comes as no surprises - for nearly 25 years the PLASTPOL International Fair of Plastics and Rubber Processing organised and held at Targi Kielce has been the place to do business and engage in a dialogue between domestic companies and internationals. This has been clearly proven by the feedback. Experience in international industry events organisations, cooperation with the exhibition's partners and qualified staff are the success-factors which enhance the event's significance.
PLASTPOL 2020 - exceptional machines on show
Traditionally, the production process could be demonstrated live during the expo, modern processing and converting machines and technological solutions also came in abundance. The companies presented, inter alia:
- a BOY 25E single-component injection moulding machine with the latest Procan ALPHA 4 system with a servo-drive and an integrated robot, built into a safety cage,
- injection unit for the 2nd component BOY 2C XS. The unit connected via EUROMAP standard interface. You can build a multi-component injection moulding machine from the injection moulding machine we already have; the unit is equipped with its own external control,
- HIT - BOY 35E injection moulding machine equipped with the newest Procan ALPHA 4 control system - very intuitive, useful and loved by all customers. This application makes the use of a picker built-in inside the safety cage for picking up ingots. Finished details are segregated,
- EURO CHILLER cooling system from the GCA series. One of the smaller units used in the plastics processing
- servo-hydraulic injection moulding machine BOLE C460, 140 tons clamping force (sold during the PLASTPOL trade fair). This is the first Chinese construction of this machine with which linear bearings are used, which significantly reduce the resistance to movement of the mould and contribute to its better protection,
- Cartesian robot, the smallest robot from TMA Automation. The robot uses micropalletisation technology, i.e. the robot picks up a detail and puts it back in a programmed manner. The robot on show offers up to 3 kg load capacity. The PLASTPOL expo was used by the company as the showcase for programming three-axis movements concept in such a way that the robot would repeat certain activities,
- Japanese SCHIMADZU strength testing machine - Autograph AGX-V. The machine is primarily used for strength tests of various materials - tensile, compression and basic tests according to European, American and global standards. The machine offers a modern design.
These are only some of the innovations the visitors could see at the recent edition of PLASTPOL.
The expo programme has traditionally abounded with specialised conferences combined with discussion panels. All those interested are offered the chance to learn more about plastic processing innovative methods, including injection moulding, production process optimisation and many other. PLASTPOL means business insiders meetings where industry-related professional engage in fruitful conversations and expand their business contacts.
PlasticsEurope Polska Foundation in conjunction with the Polish Association of Plastic Converters look forward to your presence at the conference which features Polish and international experts. The conference is a knowledge pool on current problems of Polish and European plastic processors, including Single-Use Plastics regulations, the image of plastics among the general public, Brexit and implementation of the VC "Plastics 2030".
The PlasticsEurope Polska Foundation Conference, held within the scope of the expo, has already become the exhibition tradition - Kielce is the place to present the latest industry data related to production and materials demand in Poland and Europe.
PLASTPOL 2021 will also see the Omniplast competition finals. Targi Kielce and is the contest organiser, however ever since the first contest edition, the industry portal Tworzywa.pl has been its knowledge partner.
The two-day Plastech Info technical seminar is yet another important point on the agenda. The seminar gives an insight into technological innovations and the current state of the plastics processing industry.
BioPlastics Zone - a spectacular debut of 2020
The BioPlastic zone - the business opportunity returns to Plastpol. Biodegradable, compostable, bio-based products, consulting, research and certification services, raw materials, components, additives for bioplastics processing - this and much more at the new expo section.
The plastics festival at Targi Kielce is a must-see for many companies whose business profile is associated with the plastics industry. - We have been a part of Plastpol for 7 years. This is the main trade show we join. We offer our ultrasonic welding devices. This year we have come with our latest development, i.e. two lines for the surgical and protective masks production. I hope that we will be able to attract new customers this year, even though we are in such a difficult situation now - claims Marcin Kiełbasiński - Łukasiewicz Research Institute, Tele and Radio Research Institute.
We look forward to seeing you at Targi Kielce for the International Fair of Plastics and Rubber Processing PLASTPOL - September 2021.