METAL 2022 Co-operation meetings
METAL 2022 cooperation meetings is the expo accompanying event. This year it will be held in a hybrid format. The meeting on the spot on 21 September 2022 in Kielce for expo visitors and the virtual session on 22 September 2022 via the b2match platform.
Companies that offer and want to buy machines, devices and services related to metalworking were invited to participate in the meetings:
- they are into the technologies, modern appliances and devices used in the non-ferrous metal industry.
- Raw materials, components and materials used in metallurgical processes
- heat treatment of metal
- The expo’s branch range encompasses, inter alia; non-ferrous metal recycling, including copper, zinc, lead and light metals, as well as precious and critical metals, in addition to all secondary metals contained in scrap materials, reusable and waste materials, semi-finished goods, sludge and others.
- scrap processing
- specialized recycling machines
- measurement technologies and non-destructive materials testing