Industry of the future and the accompanying changes, i.e. the workshops of the Jagiellonian University's Open HEI
The workshop is held on 22 September 2022, the third day of the expo from 10.00 to 13.00 in the E1/E3 conference room located in E Expo Hall. The meeting was prepared for leaders, managers and decision-makers.
The workshop's scope is pivoted around the changes brought about by the constant development of technology and the role of man in implementing new solutions in enterprises. The facilitators will look at the hopes and fears that the idea of the industry of the future may fuel, advise participants on how to support teams in adapting and creatively using the opportunities offered by new ideas. They will also analyse employees' competencies crucial along with technological development.
The meeting is divided into three blocks, with the following issues discussed:
What is the industry of the future?
- What is the industry of the future? Building a common understanding.
- What stage are we at? - "here and today" perspective
- How ready are the people who make and drive this change?
Ways of change perception
- Perspectives adopted depending on the initial assumptions
- Perspectives adopted depending on the place in the organisation
- Perspective change exercises
Prospering for solutions
- How to work with people's involvement in the change?
- What competencies do we need to ensure?
- Possible development plans for teams and individuals