WIChiR latest developments at MSPO 2021
The Bacillus anthracis spores detector is an analytical device consisting of two parts: a biological element capable of specific binding to the analyte (B. anthracis spores) and the element for processing the biological part's response in order to get the analytical signal. The detector is based on an enzyme immunoassay for Bacillus anthracis spores with a labelled antibody. Bacillus anthracis is a rare category A pathogen, highly infectious and causes high mortality.
The "Gate" Stationary System is used to detect trace amounts of explosives from the hands or clothes of the examined person. The modern system is capable of
- contactless method for detection of explosives traces;
- elimination of consumables
- analysis time - 5 seconds;
- the total examination time for one person (entering and leaving the Gate included) is approx. 15 seconds;
- an open library, with particular emphasis on improvised explosives such as TATP and HMTD;
- the use of a proprietary detector with very high sensitivity and quite a good selectivity.
The 29th International Defence Industry Exhibition is held in Targi Kielce from 7 to 10 September 2021.