The Ceremony of the 9th State Security Leader Competition comes down in history
The Association of Suppliers for Uniformed Services has bestowed its distinctions. MSPO 2021 was the occasion for the Association to recognise companies and people who significantly contribute towards the country's defence capabilities development. The "State Security Leader" competition objective is to recognise innovative products, technologies and services as well as companies and enterprises. This aim is also to present and promote award-winning products, technologies and services on the uniformed services markets.
The awards are granted in several categories, including products, special vehicles and innovative company class. Below there is the list of the winners:
- Pex-Pool Plus aggregates Janusz Kania from Dębica
- CASTELIOR LLC from Wrocław
- Vianat LLC from Jasionka
- Forcepol LLC from Warsaw
- Military Aviation Works No. 1 S.A - from Łódz
- DEZAMET S.A. Metal Works, from Nowa Dęba
- Łukasiewicz Research Network - Textile Research Institute (Ł-IW) from Łódź
- Military Institute of Aviation Medicine from Warsaw
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Shipbuilding, Gdańsk University of Technology
- NASK National Research Institute
- MESKO SA
- BUMAR-ŁABĘDY S.A. Mechanical Works
- Huta STALOWA WOLA S.A.
- Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Ceramics and Construction Materials
- Research and Development Centre Centre for Mechanical Appliances OBRUM LLC, LLC
- SZCZĘŚNIAK Special Vehicles LLC
- -Tarnów Mechanical Works SA
- Hydro-Gaz-Med Sp. j. Zbigniew Szymczak and Marcin Susdorf
- Th Military Institute of Armoured and Automotive Technology, Sulejówek
- PIT-RADWAR S.A.
- DEZAMET S.A. Metal Works
- AM Technologies LLC LP
- the Air Force Institute of Technology
- Stanisław Staszic AGH University of Science and Technologyin Krakow
- PCO SA
- The Military Institute of Armament Technology
- TELDAT LLC LP
Please accept our congratulations and we wishes of all possible success!