1st Passive Construction Showroom 2020 as a part of the ENEX expo
The Showroom is a part of the International ENEX Expo. The www.pasywny-budynek.pl portal is the co-organizer of the first time event targeted at professionals and companies which are a part of the power engineering industry as well as producers and distributors interested in finding business partners on the Polish and European market. The event objective is to create a meeting platform where to establish and cultivate business and trade relations. The showroom is much more than products and technologies on show. The expo agenda offers a plethora of conferences, seminars and forums organised in cooperation with the most important industry organizations and associations from Poland and abroad.
The event’s agenda presented below:
- 11: 00-11: 25 Kamil Wiśniewski - Why do you need it a passive or an energy saving building?
- 11: 25-11: 45 Tomasz Pyszczek - Passive kindergartens and nurseries - examples of healthy and economical buildings
- 11: 45-12: 05 Andrzej Górka - Cold roofs, phase-change facade plastersand other Kreisel products designed for energy-saving and passive construction
- 12: 05-12: 30 Marcin Stelmach - Podkarpackie Chamber of Engineers - passive, zero energy building- implementation example
- 12: 30-12: 55 Michał Chwastek - Słomniki - A commune has completed 4 public buildings in the passive standard since 2009
- 13: 00-13: 20 20 minutes break
- 13: 20-13: 55 Piotr Jurkiewicz - The PH 2.0 Design Programme - much more than help with PHPP
- 13: 55-14: 20 Wojciech Walczak - A passive house - Your investment for the future
- 14: 20-14: 40 Kamil Wiśniewski - A knowledge base on passive constructions for all construction process stakeholders
- 14: 40-15: 00 Residential complex in Norwich - RIBA 2019 winner and other new passive buildings in Europe
- 15: 00-15: 20 Kamil Wiśniewski - A passive building for everyone
- 15:20 Networking
We invite you to participate in the Showroom held within the scope of the XXIII ENEX International Power Industry Fair the 18th Fair of Renewable Sources of Energy ENEX New Energy.