The Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry; the third-largest research network in Europe joins the EKOTECH expo
Łukasiewicz Research Network - the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry is a research and implementation entity which provides specialised services in the field of:
- plant protection chemicals and technology - products, biocides, veterinary drugs, sanitary hygiene preparations, special chemicals
- High-energy materials' chemistry and technology.
- Chemical safety and security
- Hazards caused by static electricity.
- Toxicology and ecotoxicology.
- Properties of physicochemical substances and chemical mixtures.
The Research Network operates in accordance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 2110. Its accredited testing laboratories follow the ISO 17025 system and in accordance with the principles of GLP.
21st Fair of Environmental Protection and Waste Management EKOTECH is held on 23 and 24 February in Targi Kielce - join us.