The Debuts Zone - a place for new exhibitors to the Kids Time EXPO
18 february 2023
Especially for those exhibitors who have not participated in the children's industry trade fair so far, we have created a unique presentations space. On Thursday, 23 February, from 11.30, the Speech Arena in the E Expo Hall puts new companies in the spotlight - they have time to present their portfolios and brands to a wider audience
The Debuts Zone will gather several companies in one place. The market entrants will showcase their products in short presentations and engage in tak-shop discussions at their expo stands. This group includes
- B3 Sp. z o. o- an importer of exclusive dishes and kitchen accessories from leading European manufacturers. The official and exclusive distributor in Poland of, inter alia Joseph Joseph from Rayware groups, Black+Blum, Monbento, Drosselmeyer, Lund London
- Carrello- manufacturer of prams, high chairs, playpens, walkers and other articles for children
- OKDAY– a manufacturer of car accessories that facilitate travelling with a child
- Piapimo- a manufacturer of layette articles: sleeping bags, cones, armchair covers, maternity and feeding pillows, cuddly toys, decorations for children's rooms
- Papillon Distribution– a distributor of Mushie, Frigg, Ezimoov and Yoomi products for children
- Science Boards- the publishing house which produces proprietary educational games based on real science
- SN Account LTD - a group of four companies: SN Accounts, DTA, Back2UK, ProfitCrew; thanks to cooperation, they provide comprehensive sales services to Great Britain
- Victoria– a manufacturer of clothes for baptism and communion
Urszula Kaszubowska, the Editor-in-chief of the Branża Dziecięca Magazine will host the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you!