Targi Kielce appointed the silver sponsor of 2021's National Foundry Day
The National Foundry Day is the most important event for Poland's foundry industry. For several years this holiday has also been an important event in the international arena, as evidenced by the growing number of foreign participants we see each year. The event's excellent position is evidenced not only by the statistics but also by the fact that it is held under the patronage of the World Foundry Organization. The Media Patronage for the event has been granted by the world-famous Foundry Planet portal. In 2019, over 250 people participated in the conference
Targi Kielce, the organiser of the XXIII International Fair of Technologies for Foundry METAL, is the silver sponsor of this event.
The celebrations will be accompanied by the "Foundry of the Future", conference devoted to the latest technologies, machines and materials to improve the process, gain a competitive advantage and meet the increasingly higher market's requirements.
Papers will be presented by Polish and foreign authors - representatives of industry and research and development units; the conference is conducted in Polish and English (simultaneous interpretation).
"The Foundry of the Future - Technologies, Materials, Machines" Conference is planned as an on-site event, in the event of restrictions that prevent switches from a traditional way, and goes online.
The event's agenda is presented below:
17 December 2021, Best Western PREMIER Hotel, Krakow
10:00 - Registration of participants
11.00 - 12.10 The official part of the Polish Foundry Day 2021
12.10 – 14.05 The Science and Technology Conference 1
14.05 – 15.00 Lunch break
15.00 – 18.10 The Science and Technology Conference 2
19.00 - 02.00 National Banquet, Polish Foundry Day 2021
Presentations during the conference (submitted so far):
- Global Foundry Industry: Industry Challenges and Thoughts - Jose Javier Gonzalez, World Foundry Organization
- Innovations in purchasing processes - Edyta Pawlikiewicz, Metals Hub GmbH
- ICU - Intelligent device for coatings preparation - Roman Romelczyk, Foseco
- HA Competence Centre - Concept and Practical Case Studies - Ion Alexandru Bacanu, Hüttenes-Albertus Chemische Werke GmbH
- Innovative solutions for mechanical tests for foundry - Jan Podgórski, SHIM-POL AM Borzymowski
- Energy-I-System - an intelligent tool for energy cost reduction in a foundry. A new dimension of production planning and energy management - Dawid Lasek, Modus LLC
- Big data. Big data pools processing - Paweł Malinowski, Faculty of Foundry Engineering AGH
You are most welcome to participate in the event!