Sacroexpo awards presentation!
The exhibitors and visitors' safety made the Sacroexpo organisers combine the opening of the expo with the awarding ceremony. One stage was the arena for the winners of trade fair awards, product distinctions, as well as the Per Artem Ad Deum medal laureates (the awards and winners - more info can be found here).
This year's awards winners list includes:
DISTINCTIONS for the attractive and modern style of the expo presentation at SACROEXPO and EXPOSITIO 2020:
MEDAL for the innovative, elegant and comprehensive expo presentation at SACROEXPO and EXPOSITIO 2020:
SG ŻELEŃSKI, Krakow Stained Glass Studio
TARGI KIELCE DISTINCTIONS
- ART10.PL Monika Frątczak-Rodak Design from Łódź for the reconstruction of the architectural arrangement of the presbytery at the St. Mateusz the Evangelist Church in Dawidy Bankowe
- CHARISTIA from Kozy for its unique edition of engraved matrices and ready Christmas Eve wafers with Polish Christmas carols.
- Prima Porta Antiquities - the Ancient Art Gallery, Warsaw for its attempt to re-use historic buildings for religious purposes
- CREO Engineering from Szczekociny for the heating system.
TARGI KIELCE MEDALS:
- Metaloplastyka from Siedlce for the "The old-times boiler making- workshops and products" book - Author - Bernard Nowakowski - Poligraf Publishing House.
HONORARY MEDAL OF ITS EXCELLENCE SENIOR PRIMATE JÓZEFA CARDINAL GLEMPA presented to:
- Krakow Staoned Glass Windosw Workshop SG ŻELEŃSKI LLC. for Stained Glass "POLONIA" designed by Wyspiański.
HONORARY MEDAL OF HIS EXCELLENCE PRIMATE ARCHBISHOP WOJCIECH POLAK presented to:
ABA CUPRUM Artistic Craft Studio from Ciechocinek for the idea of making the Icon of Our Lady of Częstochowa and the Golden Votive Rose.
THE HONORARY PRIZE OF ITS EXCELLENCE BISHOP OF KIELCE Jan Piotrowski
RC Publishing House from Stefanów for the documentation of historical, religious buildings in 3D technology complemented with a mock-up.