Parachutes and skydiver training systems from AIR-POL
The military expo includes the expo stand of the Legionowo-based company, the place to see a whole range of parachute systems, including: HALO-HAHO, air-drop and rescue parachutes. The company's business profile: design, production, research, sale, delivery and comprehensive technical service of civil and military parachute and rescue-altitude systems. It also offers anti-overload suits for pilots of multirole combat aircraft. AIR-POL is engaged in research and development works and tests of military and civil parachutes. All its products have international certificates.
The offer of AIR-POL includes:
- landing parachutes of classic and tunnel construction
- drill and training parachutes,
- sports and performance parachutes,
- rescue parachutes,
- brake parachutes for jet airplanes,
- high altitude compensation suits for pilots,
- spare parts and service of automated parachute systems.
HALO-HAHO parachute systems - two constructions for uniformed services (military systems) will be presented: Feniks Future in the HIGH OPENING SYSTEM version designed for jumps with oxygen apparatus and HAHO GLIDING Phoenix Military G-9 (with aerodynamic excellence 6+) designed for high-altitude jumps and long-distance flights on an open parachute canopy.
Landing parachute systems will include parachutes from the Daedalus series. The AD-95 series 3 with the AZ-95 series 3 reserve parachute in three types of camouflage and two different systems of releasing the main canopy will be presented - this system meets the highest requirements for landing parachutes - maximum usable load and minimum falling speed. What is worth emphasising, this system's backup parachute is certified to the requirements of the latest and most restrictive standard imposed by EASA | European Union Aviation Safety Agency ETSOC23f.
Rescue parachute systems will be demonstrated too - the SK-94 parachute with the possibility of personalising. Personalisation includes the colours of the cover, as well as the harness, chest and thigh fasteners and parachute embroidery. The SK-94 is the flagship AIR-POL rescue parachute, meeting the requirements of both civil and military recipients.
SOKÓŁ™ - a holistic training system
SOKOL ™ is a revolution in skydiver training; equipped with state-of-the-art elements suitable for all skill levels. The system is suitable for both learners and instructors and can be used as a pre-jump refresher or as a course for a parachute instructor.
The SOKÓŁ™ simulation system is used by many parachute brigades and special units around the world. SOKÓŁ™ saves time and costs of parachute training, which increases the efficiency of parachute training and leads to a significant increase in the training level. SOKÓŁ™ is the entire spectrum of airborne operations, from HALO (high jump height - low parachute opening) to HAHO (high jump height - high parachute opening) and HAAO HAHO (high jump height - automatic opening). Even VHA oxygen jumps (very high altitudes) can be trained using SOKOL™.
SOKÓŁ™ simulator supports:
- Group jump training (maintain situational awareness, observe, priority, avoid collisions during flight and land safely on target);
- Emergency situations;
- Free choice of terrain;
- The possibility of a tandem jump with the simulation of the plane exit sequence (selection of any aircraft model used in the world);
- NVG mode, for operations to be planned at night;
- Full communication between the trainees and the instructor
The latest SOKÓŁ™ updates are:
- Impressive freefall phase including "Flashman" position;
- Advanced landing phase;
- Impressive visualisation system;
- 4k VR goggles;
- User-configurable Graphical Operator Interface;
- Wind simulation as well as free fall and control phase after parachute opening;
- Possibility to simulate oxygen equipment used;
- Full operational planning (airborne phase).