photo-1591193686104-fddba4d0e4d8.jpg
Nowe rozporządzenia dot. recyklingu odpadów opakowaniowych.

New regulations on the recycling of packaging waste

13 january 2022
The Ministry of Climate and Environment has prepared two new regulations regarding packaging waste recycling - they indicate, inter alia, target levels to be achieved in this respect in the following years and the conditions for calculating the weight of packaging waste

Deloitte data shows that nearly 45 percent of packaging waste is generated in households, and the remaining 55 percent originates in the industry and trade. Moreover, it was also noted that the recycling level of packaging waste in Poland is gradually increasing. Since 2022, two regulations on this issue have become a part of the legal system.

The first determines the annual levels of packaging waste recycling in the period from 2022 to 2030 on the side of those introducing packaging products. The obligation to achieve ever higher levels in packaging waste recycling: in 2022 59%, in 2023 - 61%, in 2024 - 63%, in 2025 - 65%, in 2026. - 66%, in 2027 - 67%, in 2028 - 68%, in 2029 - 69%. and in 2030 - 70 percent.

The regulation also sets the required recycling levels for packaging waste made of plastics, wood, glass, paper and cardboard, aluminium and ferrous metals.

The second document specifies that starting from 2022, the levels of recycling of packaging waste will be calculated after rejecting the so-called ballast waste. Until now, the packaging waste mass to be introduced into recycling processes is the mass at the gate of the treatment plant. As the result of the changes, the packaging waste’s weight is the one after performing the necessary control activities, sorting and other activities aimed at removing waste that is not subject to further packaging recycling.

 More info on page www.teraz-srodowisko.pl

The EKOTECH expo, held on 23 and 24 February 2022, includes a series of meetings devoted to, inter alia, the latest changes in regulations and solutions used in the field of sorting and biological waste treatment.

(MCh)

Recommended articles
30 may 2022
Naukowcy z Tokio opracowali papier o właściwościach podobnych do tworzyw sztucznych, a w Niemczech odkryto enzym rozkładający tworzywa PET w ciągu doby. Te innowacyjne i ekologiczne rozwiązania z pewnością zrewolucjonizują system recyklingu odpadów.
24 may 2022
Podczas konferencji "Recykling tworzyw sztucznych - jeden cel, wiele możliwości" organizowanej podczas targów PLASTPOL omawiano m.in. wykorzystanie platform do śledzenia obiegu surowców i recyrkulatów na przykładzie platformy RecoTrace.
11 may 2022
W kwietniu br. podpisano umowę, na mocy której polsko-tajwańskie konsorcjum zrealizuje projekt polegający na budowie statku, który będzie zbierał odpady z wody i innych statków
22 april 2022
Z danych statystycznych Eurostatu wynika, że w ciągu ostatniej dekady znacząco wzrósł poziom recyklingu w Polsce. W 2020 roku wyniósł 38,7 proc. Zgodnie z unijnymi dyrektywami ten poziom powinien wzrosnąć do co najmniej 55 proc. Czy przy obecnych nawykach Polaków jest to osiągalne?
12 april 2022
Powstaje nowy projekt dotyczący rozszerzonej odpowiedzialności producentów (ROP). Polska ma obowiązek wdrożyć rozszerzoną odpowiedzialność producentów najpóźniej do początku 2023 roku.
30 march 2022
Następstwem kryzysu energetycznego w Europie i efektem skutków wojny na Ukrainie, może być szybszy rozwój biogazownictwa w krajach unijnych. W Polsce ten proces może dotyczyć zwłaszcza instalacji przy oczyszczalniach ścieków, które można wyposażyć w biogazownie. Obecnie w naszym kraju istnieje ponad 100 instalacji biogazowych przy oczyszczalniach.
15 march 2022
Z powodu wojny, wielu obywateli opuściło Ukrainę i osiedliło się w Polsce, gdzie otrzymali pomoc w różnej postaci. Branża komunalna również wspiera uchodźców wprowadzając odpowiednie świadczenia i regulacje w zakresie gospodarki odpadami komunalnymi.
08 march 2022
Projekt ustawy o zmianie ustawy o gospodarce opakowaniami oraz odpadami opakowaniowymi zawiera ustalenia dot. systemu kaucyjnego mającego wspierać selektywne zbieranie opakowań. Swoje uwagi do Ministerstwa Klimatu i Środowiska skierowali Pracodawcy RP, których zdaniem konieczne jest stworzenie systemu, który wpłynie na zwiększenie poziomu selektywnej zbiórki i recyklingu.