Marine Science Centre SA - Research and Development Centre in Gdynia
Cutting-edge research and technical facilities (including accredited laboratories) and manufacturing facilities make it possible for the Centre to provide and develop its solutions. Continuous scientific research, development and implementation works are the basis for on-going advancement. Key activity is in line with the area of State Defence and Security. Participation in domestic and foreign research and development programs and projects for the National Centre for Research and Development, the European Defence Agency (EDA) and NATO an essential element of the Company's operations.
Since September 2013, OBR CTM SA has actively participated in the "Combating threats at sea" operational program, providing ships with key systems from the point of view of tasks to be performed (Integrated Combat Systems for the "Kormoran" type ships and the Integrated Mission System for the "Rescuer" vessel The first Polish Ship Combat Management System SCOT developed by CTM) and equipment (pioneering passive defence system, SHL-101 / TM, SHL-300 sonar stations," Toczek "explosives for destroying sea mines) are the technological foundations.
The Centre offers services - designing, testing, implementing and development of prototype solutions and technologies, ensuring integration with IT systems that form their surroundings.
This year's International Defence Industry Exhibition is the showcase for the Company, which presents its RKP- 8100 transceiver.
RKP-8100 radio transceiver
- The RKP-8100 radio is a modern Polish narrowband, wide-scope, backpack radio station, ensuring communication at the tactical level.
- It covers the entire frequency range intended for narrowband traffic;
- optimized design for the waveforms implementation and EPM capability. At present, narrowband radio stations are the most effective method of counteracting intentional interference (EPM), the ability crucial on the modern battlefield.
- The solution is owned by PGZ, thus it is possible to service devices in the country. If a vulnerability is detected, it can be quickly removed and the implementation of new operational requirements set by the SZRP does not require arrangements with a foreign partner.
- Compliance with radio stations used in the Polish Armed Forces operating in the HF band is fully supported. Filters cover the entire HF band and selected VHF bands (30-88 MHz and 225-400 MHz), where they can operate in frequency hopping mode.
- Equipped with a mobile adapter (RKP-8100-AM-B), it is intended for use as an element of mobile radio communication systems installed on wheeled and tracked chassis. Works with 150W for the HF band and 50W for the VHF / UHF bands. For systems requiring work with higher powers, the 500W and 1000W versions are offered.
- Compliant with NATO (STANAG) standards
- SDR programmable radio technology
The radio station's capabilities:
- Analogue (SSB, AM, FM) and digital (MELPe 600/1200/2400 bit / s) voice transmission,
- Automatic ALE connection (2G, 3G),
- Counteracts the intentional EPM interference,
- In-network work in the self-organizing MANET network,
- IP, RS232 data transmission
- Cooperation with cryptographic IP and SCIP devices and devices working on the basis of a serial interface.
The centre provides a number of components included in the communication system, creating a family of radio stations based on the concept of a single radio communication platform, which include RKP-8100 and RKL-8200 transceivers ensuring communication at the tactical level. The Company manufactures narrowband HF / VHF / UHF radios and specialized radio modems and controllers. The solutions provide data and audio signals two-way transmission as well as local and remote control of parameters of communication devices, thus enabling the construction and integration of radio communication from other manufacturers. Appliances ensure the exchange of information in an open system and with the use of cryptographic protection devices as well as the archiving of radio transmission data.