Enex partners of the Energy Trends conference
the 4th Energy Trends features trends; what has been changing, how to prepare for challenges and how to gain a sense of security from a well-made and managed investment. Participants will also consider individual processes’ translation into what the energy industry will look like in five, ten or twenty years’ time. The hybrid conference offers a perfect opportunity to look at electromobility, the Polish offshore wind sector, hydrogen and its green aspects, anti-smog activities, photovoltaics and heat pumps and their position in national and European policy.
The topics and issues discussed at the 4th of Energy Trends:
- Prosumer market in Poland
- Energy resources, prices, quotations
- Challenges of modern energy
- LOCAL CONTENT
- Decarbonisation - heating electrification
- Green hydrogen
The attractive conference format is its strong point - a hybrid form that combines a TV-like show and live meetings! We invite you to join the discussions, talk shows, interviews and debates!
The Energy Trends - who is the target audience?
- producers and distributors of heating devices
- photovoltaic technologies suppliers
- the energy industry
- representatives and suppliers of technologies for electromobility: electric vehicles, charging stations, energy storage
- industry associations representatives
- state authorities representatives
- practitioners and contractors
- research and development institutions’ staff
The event is held in a hybrid form; the organisers invite you to participate in the event in a traditional and online form. Tickets for the event can be purchased HERE.