Energy transformation discussed at Targi Kielce
The purpose of the conference "Energy transformation, the challenge of the coming years - financing sources for investments and the support of the Energy Consulting Project" was to present the possibility of making the best of the financial offer and to present the Energy Consulting Project.
The conference was opened by the Minister of Climate and Environmental Protection, Anna Moskwa:
- I am pleased with today's conference and the ENEX expo - the trade show opens the season of meetings at Targi Kielce. We hope it will be a very good season which marks aht economic recovery. The energy transformation discussed at the conference poses a considerable challenge. We want to continue the consulting program for maximising the benefits offered by the technology. Prospect related to the EU funds are great - this must fuel the proper energy transformation. First of all, we care about local energy sources, then national ones and European ones - she emphasised.
President of the WFOŚiGW Management Board in Kielce, Mr. Ryszard Gliwiński discussed the importance of the energy industry’s meeting at Targi Kielce:
- We are brought together for the fifth time at Targi Kielce. The event is very important both for Kielce and the whole country. This show is Poland’s largest Trade Fair of Renewable Sources of Energy; today's conference focuses on energy transformation. - said Ryszard Gliwiński
The conference discussed fundamental issues, those important from the point of view of projects financing:
- Energy Consulting Project
- NFOŚiGW as the operator of the Modernization Fund for the modernisation of the energy sector in Poland
- National Clean Air Programs, My Electricity, My Electric Car
- Implementation of the Clean Air Programme in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
- work progress in the Air Protection Programme for the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship and the Anti-smog Resolution
- Finance provision renewable energy sources for environment protection were discussed and introduced in greater detail by a representative of the Regional Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Kielce.
The International Power Industry Fair ENEX and the Fair of Renewable Sources of Energy ENEX - New Energy continue until 24 February.