We have been presented the winners of the Child Friendly World Competition
The competition objective is to award and reward products, places, initiatives and portals for children if these significantly affect the child's cognitive, social and emotional development as well as aesthetic sensitivity. Thus KOPD wants to promote the safest and highest-quality products: books, toys, multimedia, school accessories, places, initiatives and portals dedicated to children.
- We accompany children’s every development stage by supporting parents and educators, providing knowledge and advice. The Child Friendly World Competition is another way to build children’s - safe for the youngest, full of good values . The competition has already come of age, which calls for new challenges- says Magdalena Stachowiak-Alexandrowicz, manager for PR and Promotion at KOPD.
WHY IS IMPORTANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST?
Not only doess the Competition participation bring an educational value and the ability to present products. This competition offers a real help. The competition fee paid in aids KOPD's in its daily work for needy children and their families. Thus financial resources are allocated to KOPD statutory activities, i.e.
- free legal and psychological assistance;
- sexually abused children diagnosis;
- family mediation; psychological therapy for the child and the family;
- legal counselling;
- psychological and pedagogical advice;
- other statutory activities.
Competition jury panel:
Artur Barciś, Małgorzata Janina Berwid, Magdalena Dulęba-Basior, Dorota Karbowska-Zawadzka, Mirosława Kątna, Magdalena Łazarkiewicz, Justyna Marszałkowska-Jakubik, Dorota Mazurek, Anna Oka, dr Aleksandra Piotrowska, Magdalena Stachowiak-Alexandrowicz, Katarzyna Stoparczyk, Anna Wakulak, prof. Mieczysław Wasilewski, Dorota Zawadzka - a psychologist.
An honorary member of the Chapter - prof. Adam Frączek, former rector of the Academy of Special Education, a psychologist.
Honorary patronage has been ofered by: Mrs. President Jolanta Kwaśniewska
The partners of the XVIIi edition:
AKON Marketing Partners • blog Zabawkator • czasdzieci.pl • Świat Zabawek • miastodzieci.pl, Fair of Toys and Products for Mother and Child KIDS’ TIME w Kielcach • Polish Toy and Child Products Association • Kids Trade Show • Radio Dla Ciebie • Toy Market - business insiders portal• SMYK World of Toys • qlturka.pl • Branża Dziecięca Monthly • Warsaw Book Trade Fair
Financial support provided by:
Nestle NAN 2 Optipro, Barlinek, Sanofi
We encourage you to become familiar with the winners of the competition: http://kopd.pl/aktualnosci/laureaci-xviii-edycji-konkursu-swiat-przyjazny-dziecku/