The second stage of the OMNIPLAST competition - completed!
We are genuinely pleased to announce that this year's concluding round will include the 10 contestants (in alphabetical order):
1. BAJAJ Nimit (RK ENTERPRISES)
2. TRATKA Patryk (DOPAK)
3. JANIA Daniel (SYNVENTIVE Molding Solutions)
4. KRYSTKOWSKI Adrian (ALBIS Poland)
5. RYŻWA Jacek (PLASTOPLAN, Warsaw)
6. MATUSIAK Piotr (WITTMANN BATTENFELD Poland)
7. MIKITA Maciej (MCCP Poland)
8. RUP Paul (LYONDELL BASELL)
9. SMOLEŃ Paweł (SMART NANOTECHNOLOGIES)
10. TRYC Marta (KRAIBURG TPE)
It is worth emphasising that a competitor from abroad (India) reached the final stage for the first time in the history of the competition. Good luck to all particpants!
The OMNIPLAST title will be defended by the winner of last year's edition, Jacek ŁYŻWA (PLASTOPLAN). See you at the final round!
The competition final will take place on the first day of the expo - i.e.22 May at 12, at D-63 expo stand. The finals are hosted by the official Internet Partner of PLASTPOL'2018 - WWW.TWORZYWA.PL the internet service.
The competition closing ceremony will take place during the PlatinumPlast Gala on 24 May 2023. The winners are in for really attractive prizes. Competitors who take the first three places can count on discounts (the total prize pool is PLN 12,000) for the services provided by Targi Kielce during the XXVIII International Fair of Plastics and Rubber Processing PLASTPOL 2024 in Kielce.