The “Innovations Diamond "- competition for AGROTECH exhibitors
The Agricultural Advisory Centre joins the upcoming Agricultural Technology Fair to announce the competition winner and present innovation statuette
The competition objective is to innovative agricultural machine / equipment / ICT solution designed to be used in agriculture exhibited at the Targi Kielce AGROTECH and to award the manufacturer with the Innovation Diamond statuette and a Diploma.
The competition Rules and Regulations
1. Display venue and time: Kielce - XXVI International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH, 13-15 March 2020.
2. The following can be registered for the competition: Machines and technical devices designed to be used in agriculture, ICT solutions for agriculture
3. Competition entries will be evaluated by the Jury Panel composed of:
Head of the Jury panel :
- Dariusz Pomykała - the head of the organic farming and agri-environment-climate measures department, Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinów / Radom Division
and the Jury Panel Members:
- Mateusz Sękowski - the head of the systems and technology department for agriculture department, Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinów / Radom
- Aleksander Bomberski - main innovation in agriculture broker, Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinów
- Ireneusz Gradka - main specialist in the department of economics and farm management, Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinów / Radom
- Zdzislaw Ginalski - chief specialist in the rural development department, Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinów / Radom / Poznań
When assessing the exhibits registered to the competition, the Jury Panel will pay a special attention to the following features:
- Product innovative features / market novelty;
- Environment impact;
- Widespread use possibility for various types of farms; -
- Impact on improving production / economic efficiency and improving farm management;
- Product development potentials;
- Priority - domestic solutions;
A machine / device or ICT solutions for agriculture enter the competition as described in the table 5 attached to the rules and regulations.
Applications should be submitted with attachments, completed and signed:
- by mail no later than 10 March 2020, send to the following address:
Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinów, 99 Pszczelińska Street, 05-840 Brwinów. With the note "Innovation Diamond Competition"
- by e-mail no late than 10 March 2019 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- and at the expo stand: 'Science and consulting - agricultural practice' located in H expo hall, deadline - the first day of the expo, 13 March 2020, until 12:00
The awarding ceremony will take place on 13 March at the Gala Ceremony.
Below please find the detailed regulations and application form attached.
You are more than welcome to join in the Competition!