The future of photovoltaics discussed at the SOLAR + Forum - a part of the ENEX Expo!
The Solar + Photovoltaic Forum is a Polish-wide conference devoted to the PV industry. The 13 Solar+ Forum is the all-Poland event targeted at representatives of solar energy and collectors business sector, investors, local governments and Renewable Energy Sources aficionados. The issues discussed at the forum include the future of photovoltaics in Poland and the dynamic development of energy storage, as well as preparation for the new prosumer billing system.
Prior registration is required for the admission-free event. If you want to register, go to the Registration tab.
E Conference room
10:00 - Panel I - GLOBEENERGY TALK SHOW
10:30 STRAIGHT FROM THE POLISH MARKET
PV installations with energy storage - Price quotations - EDITORS' REPORT. First year of net-billing | profits, losses, comparisons. 2022's summary of the photovoltaic market and prospects for 2023. What's the future of photovoltaics subsidies? Overview of market news for 2023.
- A collective prosumers' failure. Will the tenant prosumer share this fate? What are the visions for the virtual prosumer? (Daniel Raczkiewicz - Energy Nat)
- Development of the TGE exchange offer targeted at the RES sector (Representative of the Polish Power Exchange)
11:30 PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Photovoltaic modules technology. Further development of N-type silicon cells? And what's next? (Marcin Jędrachowicz - Jinko Solar)
- Safety of commercial installations and the role of S-Series power optimizers (Michał Marona and Mariusz Potocki – SolarEdge)
- Dynamic load balancing with Fronius Wattpilot charging stations (Maciej Piliński – Fronius)
12:00 ENERGY STORAGE
Have the new regulations unblocked the energy storage market? Will 2023 mark the beginning of the home energy storage market in Poland | Energy storage - changes, regulations, solutions, profitability | Low- and high-voltage energy storage - which will dominate the market?
- Technological prospects for the development of home energy storage (Michał Kłos - Sungrow)
- Is the cooperation of an inverter and energy storage sufficient to ensure the energy security of the house? (Norbert Garela – Corab)
- ICE ON Cooling Accumulators - how to store energy efficiently? (Grzegorz Onyszczuk - Mar-Bud)
13:15 XXL PHOTOVOLTAICS
How will regulated electricity prices change the situation for large-scale photovoltaic facilities in the coming years? Spatial planning reform and the future of large-scale photovoltaic facilitiess in Poland.
13:45 SBF POLSKA PV Debate - the developer's view
A recipe for a self-sufficient building - what services are worth having today? How to enter the heat pump market? Is it worth it? Market, technological and legislative expectations for 2023. Techniques of clients soliciting - inspirations and good practices.
REGISTER TODAY AND JOIN THE EVENT
This year's ENEX expo abounds with a whole array of fringe events. SOLAR + forum a - the photovoltaics forum, Heat Pump Forum devoted to heat pump technology, the Energia PL Conference addressing issues related to energy storage. Electromobility Showroom , which features the latest models of electric cars, THE RES-CITY GAME with valuable prizes, Contests for Installers and product launches presented by the most significant and best Polish producers. The ENEX Expo is accompanied by the parallelly-held International Environmental Protection and Waste Management Expo EKOTECH. We look forward to seeing you at Targi Kielce's trade shows held on 8 and 9 March 2023.