Targi Kielce granted membership in the Polish Chamber of Packaging
The decision was made by the PIO president last week. Soon, information about Targi Kielce membership will appear on PIO's social media.
The Polish Chamber of Packaging was established in October 1994 as a self-government organization for entrepreneurs. The Chamber brings together over 100 manufacturers representing packaging, packaging materials, machinery and equipment for the packaging industry. The Chamber was established in response to the needs of the packaging industry environment. It represents the interests of this community, it provides support in the development of companies, in particular small and medium-sized ones. The Chamber provides educational and information services. Supports promotion and marketing. Organizes economic and promotional as well as marketing and information missions. Membership in the Chamber provides the company credentials in relations with market partners. The Chamber acts as an intermediary in establishing trade and cooperation contacts, supports the presence of the Chamber member companies in acting in the Polish and foreign markets. The Chamber is a member of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and the European association of packaging organizations EPIC.
The President of the Chamber - Professor Engineer, PhD. Hab Stanisław Tkaczyk.
AS PART OF ITS ACTIVITIES, THE CHAMBER:
- actively participates in the formulation of economic law, industrial, tax, customs policy, etc.,
- supports the economic and organizational initiatives of the members of the Chamber,
- organizes events promoting the activities of the Chamber and its members,
- facilitates contacts with national and foreign partners,
- co-operates with trade unions and associations and foreign organizations,
- runs a bank of trade and cooperation offers on the website Pakowanie.info
- collects and propagate technical and economic information in the field of packaging,
- promotes the activity and offer of all its members in Poland and abroad,
- publishes a quarterly "Packaging Bulletin",
MEMBERS OF THE POLISH CHAMBER OF PACKAGING:
- participate in creating conditions for their companies’ operations
- participate in packaging fairs and exhibitions on preferential terms, both domestic and foreign, as part of the Chamber's expo stand
- they are offered a discount for seminars and trainings organized by COBRO - Packaging Research Institute
- They present their advertising and offer materials as well as information and promotion materials free of charge at domestic and international packaging expos and exhibitions as part of the Chamber's stand
- They use the information service of the Chamber free of charge (market, scientific and technical and economic information)
- They are offered preferential terms if they participate in economic and promotional as well as information and marketing missions related to international trade fairs and exhibitions
- They are provided of the possibility of placing on the member company's website, on letterhead and other materials the logo of the Chamber and the record
- They benefit from the support and recommendations of the Chamber when applying for various forms of public aid
- They benefit from support when entering third markets, supported by foreign packaging organizations collaborating with the Chamber under appropriate agreements
The Polish Chamber of Packaging is a member National Chamber of Commerce.