Modern technologies from WZU showcased at the MSPO fair
The company's mission is the development of innovative support for the safety and security sector. Combined with maintenance of the technical condition of the armaments and military equipment used by the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland and allied armies at the combat performance level and its adaptation to NATO standards, development in line with the national security policy offers complete satisfaction to customers, ensuring constant improvement and using the potential of employees.
The Military Armament Works SA is a professional company that supports Polish engineering solutions, promoting the development of new technologies and the implementation of innovative solutions in the missile technology of the Armed Forces. The company has also achieved a significant position in the international group of companies modernising missile capacities and is one of the leaders in the European and American market in repairs of anti-aircraft missile sets.
At the MSPO exhibition, the company will present a number of solutions which are now used in a wide range of products. The expo stand of Military Armament Works is the display for: :
- Target angle position search indicator OS-81-10M-P1. A digital modernisation solution replacing the previous analog indicators intended for use in the SA-8 anti-aircraft missile combat vehicle. The new indicator fully replaces the previously used analog solution of the OS81-10M and offers additional functions, e.g. displaying the current parameters of the tracked target on the screen: distance, speed towards SSC and altitude. These parameters were not previously available to the OS81-10M block operator.
- CWOO digital circular sighting indicator. Designed to work in radar stations, the indicator provides air imaging picked up from the early detection radar and participate in the process of target development, target selection, data transfer to the target tracking station, 'friend or foe' identification. The display unit is equipped with the control module for the sector blanking of the early detection radar.
- MD-OSA alignment module. Designed to exercise and train the operation of the SA-8 anti-aircraft missile system combat vehicles in order to solve tactical and fire-fight tasks in a complex air situation without or with limited use of aircraft flights, without using rockets and with maintenance control.
- Cable harnesses. Highly specialised electric cable harnesses made in RAYCHEM technology for industrial and military applications. Cable harnesses are reliable in training and combat conditions, resistance to (screen) disturbances, and resistance to external factors: high temperature, humidity, dust and oil environments. Cables in bundles: single, paired, of various diameters and coaxial cables used in high frequencies
- Vibration and tilt recording system. Designed for Transport and Loading Cars. The main task of the system is to warn the driver about the occurrence of factors that may endanger safety (excessive tilt or increased vibration level).
Military Armament Works SA has specialised in modernisation, repair and production of rocket technology for over 60 years. The company is a innovator and new technologies developer, with world standards on board. THe firm provides services / products tailored to the needs of recipients, ensuring their high quality.
The company offers extensive resources, experience, industry knowledge, as well as many years of experience on the domestic and international market, and conducts activities aimed at further, continuous improvement of its products. The company aims to strengthen its position on the existing markets in Poland, Europe and the USA, and also acquires new customers in the rest of the world.
The primary goal is to support the security needs of the country and the members of the North Atlantic Alliance by providing high-quality and customer-satisfying services, while maintaining the quality and environmental requirements of the domestic and European market Effective human resource management and the maximum use of employees' skills and knowledge.