Kaczawa Single Tracks presented at the Kielce Bike-Expo Online
The Świerzawa commune, along with the communes of Wojcieszów and Pielgrzymka have prepared, promoted and maintained the network Kaczawskie Single Tracks. Cyclists can use 60 km of cycling routes in total, beginners and intermediate bikers welcome!
In the Kaczawskie Mountains and Foothills offer 5 routes for lovers of two-wheelers to choose from:
- Single Track "Dłużek", Wojcieszów / Dobków, 16 km route
- Singles Track "Dwa Wąwozy" [Two Ravines] and "Pod Grzybkami" [Mushroom], Rzeszówek, 8 km tracks
- Singles Track "Gozdno 1" and "Gozdno 2", Gozdno, 14.5 km of tracks
- Singles Track "Okole" and "Okole Zjazd", Lubiechowa / Chrośnica, 11 km of tracks
- Single Tracks "Ostrzyca", "Pod Ostrzycą" and "Zielonki", Proboszczów / Bełczyna Twardocice, 13 km of routes
A trip in these areas includes many viewpoints and bicycle parking facilities. A specially prepared guide makes it possible to find information on the details related to a given route, the elevations, the route difficulty level and interesting facts about the places you can visit.
The sports and tourist attractions have been created as part of the project "Protection of valuable natural areas of the Kaczawskie Mountains and Foothills by building alternative paths and bicycle routes." implemented by the Świerzawa commune, Wojcieszów commune, Pielgrzymka commune and the Złotoryja Forest Inspectorate.
You will be able to get to know the region's offer at the Kielce Bike-Expo online - November 21-22.