EKOTECH 2023: Cyrkl presents its innovative platform
Cyrkl helps thousands of companies find the best recipients for various waste streams on Europe's largest digital waste exchange. The online platform's format
by Cyrkl offers:
- digital exchange and stock market of waste, materials and by-products in 12 European countries,
- access to a database of over 18,000 companies (producers, recyclers, waste recipients),
- expert assistance in the sale/purchase of materials,
- assistance in establishing business relationships (permanent waste suppliers/recipients).
Cyrkl also offers consulting services:
- waste stream analysis,
- waste management optimisation,
- innovative solutions designed to increase the waste recycling level,
- CO2eq emissions calculations resultant from the amount of waste generated by enterprises,
- recyclability analyses and reports.
Consulting activities mean that there is a team of waste experts ready to implement comprehensive projects focusing on waste management optimising in enterprises. This results in waste reuse and finding adequate recyclers; not only does it produce environmental savings, but also financial savings for companies.
The International Environmental Protection and Waste Management Expo EKOTECH - 8&9 March 2023 welcomes Cyrkl among the show's exhibitors.
Get your free tickets and visit the EKOTECH expo; all you need to do is to complete the form available HERE.
At the same time, Targi Kielce hosts the International Power Industry and Energy Sources Fair ENEX held in parallel with EKOTECH.