Two new products from OLYMPUS POLSKA at the Measuring Technology Expo
The newest digital metallographic microscope Olympus DSX1000 - the most advanced system for both basic and complex tasks.
- From macro to micro: Three-dimensional samples of any size can be observed at 20x to 7000x, magnification also through lenses with a large working distance.
- Precise measurements: the telecentric optical system provides guaranteed measurement accuracy throughout the magnification range.
- Six different observation methods for maximum contrast for each sample and each material.
- Rotating head and table: complex structures imaging from any direction, no need to change the sample position.
New in the Olympus defectoscopes portfolio: Omniscan X3. Powerful tools enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence and faster.
All in one device: TFM / FMC, TOFD, Phased Array, classic UT.
- Built-in, unique tool Acoustic Influence Map (AIM) - TFM / FMC research planning has never been so easy.
- The device range of applications is very wide and includes welds, pipelines, pipes, corrosion resistant alloys, corrosion mapping, HTHA inspections, crack detection, composite inspection, defect imaging and more.
The upcoming Targi Kielce's Industrial Spring is held from 31 march to 2 April 2020. Come and visit the OLYMPUS expo stand