Two new products from OLYMPUS POLSKA at the Measuring Technology Expo
The newest digital metallographic microscope Olympus DSX1000 - the most advanced system for both basic and complex tasks.
- From macro to micro: Three-dimensional samples of any size can be observed at 20x to 7000x, magnification also through lenses with a large working distance.
- Precise measurements: the telecentric optical system provides guaranteed measurement accuracy throughout the magnification range.
- Six different observation methods for maximum contrast for each sample and each material.
- Rotating head and table: complex structures imaging from any direction, no need to change the sample position.
New in the Olympus defectoscopes portfolio: Omniscan X3. Powerful tools enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence and faster.
- All in one device: TFM / FMC, TOFD, Phased Array, classic UT.
- Built-in, unique tool Acoustic Influence Map (AIM) - TFM / FMC research planning has never been so easy.
- The device range of applications is extensive and includes welds, pipelines, pipes, corrosion-resistant alloys, corrosion mapping, HTHA inspections, crack detection, composite inspection, defect imaging and more.
The upcoming Targi Kielce's Industrial Spring. Come and visit the OLYMPUS expo stand