The competition jury panel of the International Fair of Public Transport is composed of professionals; at the gala ceremony on October 8th the chapter will present the prestigious awards. Targi Kielce Medals and Distinctions will be awarded to the exhibitors the Jury Panel finds the best; he awards will be bestowed in the following categories; buses, bus parts and equipment, passenger service systems and the charging system.
The contest organisers have already received the applications of:
- EvoBus Poland (SETRA S 517 HDH)
- Iveco Czech Republic (IVECO BUS IVECO MAGELYS PRO and PRO BUS CROSSWAY)
- Solaris Bus & Coach (NEW SOLARIS Urbino)
- COLMEC (COLMEC ECOTIRE)
- Drabpol (ContiPressureCheck - a system for tyre pressure and temperature monitoring , FAP PLUS MVP - MultiViuProfessional 12 and the ProViu 360 cameras system)
- El-Cab / Mobitec (MOBILED ULTIMA direction displays)
- Groeneveld Poland (Niegrawitacyjny oil dispenser with a tilt sensor)
- Noidss (ILTE Q System - ant-alcohol)
- OE Industry (Multifunctional Light Modules)
- Puzone (kiedyPrzyjedzie.pl),
- R & G Plus (a passenger information display TIP-10172210-01)
- IT-Trans (LOOK UP - The stop-mounted solar display with a increased energy savings feature and HopOn - ultrasonic system for a secure mobile ticket),
- Kolejowe Zakłady Łączności [Railway Communications Works] (Automatic ticketing machine equipped with informant function - SK1000 model)
- Trapeze Poland (Multi-function on-board computer ITT's Trapeze)
- Pixel (power-supply autonomous information bus-stop system PIXEL.ECO.RTPI).
At the awarding ceremony is held on the first day of the Expo, ie. on Wednesday, October 8, at 16.00 at the Omega hall in the Congress Centre.