"Industrial Spring" abounds with knowledge
The conference dedicated to maintenance departments management and employees is held on the last day of the STOM Expo - the session is organised by ELAMED.
The 'Predictive maintenance - practical benefits' event is held on 2 April 2020. The conference will be chaired by Engineer Marek Fidali PhD.Hab. the Silesian University of Technology expert and Professor at the Silesian University of Technology, the editor-in-chief of the Maintenance Magazine as well as the owner of an engineering company which offers innovative and bespoke technical solutions for industry. The conference thematic scope’s draft;
- Predictive maintenance strategies in industrial plants
- Cutting edge diagnosing methods to assess machines and processes condition
- Reliability v hydraulic drive parameters monitoring
- Diagnosis and prediction of pneumatic systems’ operating status
- Predictive maintenance machine relocation
- Effective prevention plans - how to draft them
The "Industrial Spring" is the event which enjoys global recognition - the events cluster comprises the: Kielce Exhibition of Metal Processing Technologies STOM, combined with other thematic exhibitions: EXPO-SURFACE, CONTROL-STOM, KIELCE FLUID POWER, WIRTOPROCESY, WELDING, TEiA and 3D PRINT DAYS. Join us in Targi Kielce - we look forward to seeing you! 31 March - 2 April 2020.