Agrotech pronounced "Poland's Best Expo"!
The agricultural technology expo - Agrotech and the forest management fair Las - Expo attracted nearly 70,000 participants, 450 companies from Poland and 15 countries, and occupied 63.5 thousand square meters of the exhibition space. The Targi Kielce team was "full steam" working on the extensive event, using all their strength and capabilities to take care of every aspect; the work has been appreciated by the Gazeta Targowa editors. "The Best Fair in Poland" was awarded for Agrotech.
According to Mariusz Ciołeszyński, editor-in-chief of Gazeta Targowa, the editorial team visited many trade fairs in Poland after the end of the pandemic and made a detailed analysis in terms of how quickly a given trade fair returns to the standards before the pandemic, what is the current organisational level.
- In the Gazeta Targowa opinion, the 18th International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH was ranked first place in the nationwide plebiscite: "The best fairs in Poland". Your expo was rated the highest in Poland in terms of the professional organisation of the event, excellent service for exhibitors and visitors, and very good cooperation with media representatives - reports editor Mariusz Ciołszyński.
In assessing the fair events, the editors took into account several categories. Here are the most important:
- which companies have agreed to participate in the show, taking into account the most valuable brands in a given industry,
- the attendance on each day of the expo,
- what was the service for visitors at the fairgrounds, at the entrances and gates,
- how well prepared was the opening ceremony and the awarding gala,
- how the press materials were prepared before the show and how the press office cooperated with journalists during the fair.
The editors also collected opinions about the show from exhibitors and visitors, i.e. from the most critical stakeholders, the actual target of the show.
Key exhibitors make the expo prestige
As the editor-in-chief of Gazeta Targowa reported, the exhibitors' list is the key factor for the expo prestige. - The work invested into inviting important brands in the agricultural industry and encouraging them to bring so many machines and so many novelties to the expo is a huge success , in the current economic situation in Poland. THis success is attributed to the entire team led by the director of the Agrotech fair Kamil Perz and his deputy Grzegorz Figarski. This is a measurable result of many years of work of the whole team and personal meetings with key exhibitors long before the trade fair - emphasised Mariusz Ciołeszyński.
The visitor's first contact with the trade fair
The editor-in-chief also noted the number of visitors to the show and the efficiency of the terminals. - The organisation of security services supervised by Mr. Krzysztof Kot shows that the visitor's first contact with the trade fair centre can be a pleasant experience. Our attention was drawn to the friendly atmosphere and willingness to help. The people who take care of order at the entrances to the expo centre were helpful and friendly. There is something unique at your Kielce expo centre in this respect. At every organisational level, one can simply see the human kindness. We have experienced this for many years - added Mariusz Ciołeszyński.
Important cooperation with the journalists
Very good cooperation with the Public Relations department, headed by Ms. Agnieszka Wicha-Dauksza, and the organisation of a press office serving journalists were also important; the editors also took into account the quality of press materials prepared by the PR team and graphics provided by marketing.
The official elements of the event were also noticed - the opening and the gala, during which the exhibitors were presented with Gold Medals. - The preparation and conduct of the opening ceremony and the awarding gala represent the highest European level - emphasised Mariusz Ciołeszyński.
Exhibitors want to return to Targi Kielce
- For the three expo days, we also had many conversations with exhibitors, we directly asked about their assessment of the show. We saw that they feel welcome here. And, most importantly, they are very happy that they came to Kielce and want to come back. This turnout and such quality of visitors is a unique business opportunity they want to make the most of - reported the editor-in-chief of Gazeta Wyborcza Targowa.
The Targi Kielce team, and especially the team working on the Agrotech show preparation, feel extremely appreciated - thank you!