SABIC and SIEROSŁAWSKI Group - TOGETHER COMBATING COVID-19
The decision-making process took SABIC Poland just a few days. Through its distributor, PLASTOPLAN SABIC will provide 3 pallets (4,125 kg) of low-density polyethylene LDPE SABIC®LDPE 2008, produced with Clean Tubular Reactor (CTR) technology. The raw material will be used for protective helmets production. SIEROSŁAWSKI Group (SG) in Mielec will carry out protective equipment production. SG has also joined the campaign as an active participant.
The 100,000 helmets will be allocated to satisfy the healthcare facilities and other entities’ needs. Products will be delivered free of charge as part of subsequent assistance activities of SG.
I am very happy that we have been able to join the Plastics 4 Life campaign and support the programme with concrete measures - says Piotr KWIECIEŃ, Managing Director of SABIC Poland, Warsaw headquarted. The raw material supply for the SIEROSŁAWSKI Group is our contribution toward help in the fight against coronavirus. I also hope that it is an excellent example how the whole business sector and industry as well as the plastic processors milieus may get involved - added the Director.
What is worth mentioning is the fact that the CTR technology ensures high quality and purity. The high-grade material used for injection moulding offers high impact strength and good elasticity as well as high stress and corrosion resistance whenever exposed to environmental factors.
- This is a difficult time for many companies and people. Nevertheless, I believe that every single one of us should help those who fight and care for our lives and health, we ought to do it in every possible way, even the tiny one. - says Barbara SZTYLER, the SIEROSŁAWSKI Group Managing Director. Our company found the obvious necessity to join in the campaign, the expression of the entire industry and processors' milieus solidarity. This is also a personal contribution towards the anti-coronavirus combat. Even more important - these activities are of charitable nature, fully supported with own resources - she adds.
Ranked among the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers, SABIC is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 70% of the Company’s shares are owned by the Saudi Arabian government, with the remaining 30% publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange. SABIC began in 1976 by Royal decree. Today, the company has operations in over 50 countries with a global workforce of over 33,000 talented individuals.
ABOUT SIEROSŁAWSKI Group
SIEROSŁAWSKI Group based in Mielec is a private company with over 50 years of experience. This has been the plastics processing and tool sector frontrunner with its over 200 employees. SG focuses on cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions used in every work. SG offers its products and services to many plastics processing industry’s segments which makes SG a reliable and robust partner. Injection moulded products and the components production is the company’s main business focus.
Plastics 4 Life has been designed as the online platform. Its overriding objective is to connect people, companies, all kinds of organizations, units and institutions which are ready to offer FREE OF CHARGE help and assistance. On the other hand this is a match making tool for donors, sponsors, patrons, and partners of all kinds.
- coordinated assistance enabler targeted at all healthcare facilities in need, whenever they seek for health protection means for medical personnel fighting against the COVID-19 virus,
- Integration of the entire plastic processing industry milieus (including the 3D printing sector). Offers support of all kinds required to combat the coronavirus pandemics,
- The way to express recognition for dedication of those who save lives and health, the vehicle to pay tribute to them,
- The plastics’ negative image counteraction - the image campaign which increases awareness about plastics’ role and importance in everyday life and special significance whenever used in the fight fo life
* * *The project is media partnered and coordinated by the WWW.TWORZYWA.PL Website. The ICT support is rendered by the Software House (www.ideo.pl).
www.tworzywa.pl press release