Safety rules and regulations during COVID-19 pandemic period
Guidelines for events’ organizers (trade fairs, conferences, meetings) for the COVID-19 epidemic period in Poland, mandatory application at Targi Kielce SA
The Epidemiological Survey is to be completed by each Participant of the events organised at Targi Kielce. Mandatory declaration submission before entering the facility. Failure to fill out and submit the declaration at Targi Kielce results in the refusal to admit the participant. Visitors who register on-line registration are requested ti submit their on-line declaration while registering on the website.
epidemiological-survey-template.pdffile size: 92.37 KB
I. Ensuring safety and security of the expo centre employees / contractors who render services on the Targi Kielce S.A premises
- An employee who may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 infection outside the place they render their services is obliged, without any delay to notify the employer as well as to notify the sanitary-epidemiological station. Both should be contacted by phone. This person is obliged to refrain from rendering their services until the examination results are obtained and informed decisions are made.
- The reporting procedure based on epidemiological data collection in a direct interview has been introduced; this in particular focuses on the absence of disease symptoms and the lack of contact with a person who had visible disease symptoms or was exposed to contact with an infected person. The data collection procedure is registered each time. Targi Kielce is responsible for collecting epidemiological data in direct interviews with all its employees and subcontractors employed by the company.
- Meetings and internal working sessions are held in a room where windows and / or doors are open. The obligatory distance of at least 1.5 meter between people is maintained.
- Personal protection equipment for employees and the personnel contracted by the company: i.e. face masks, disposable gloves and hand disinfectants have been duly provided.
II. Events preparation and organisation - IN THE FOLLOWING ZONES-Specific SAFETY AND SECURITY MEASURES
- The restrictions regarding the number of people who are present at the expo grounds at the same time have been introduced. The limits apply to the expo halls in particular, i.e. 1 person per 2.5 m2. (expo stands’ staff and the Targi Kielce staff not included); (there can be 14,400 people who are at the expo centre at the same time).
- The exhibition spaces arrangement (inside the expo halls, in the Congress Centre, at the outdoor exhibition grounds) has been altered, i.e. traffic routes are extended - the width of aisles between expo stands is at least 3 metres.
- Every person, whenever at the expo grounds is required to cover their mouths and nose (with a face a mask, a shield or other cloth/ material). Disposable gloves recommended. (people who have not covered their mouth and nose will be requested to cover them immediately. In case of refusal, they are requested to leave the premises without delay).
- Face masks can be purchased at the expo grounds.
- The appropriate number of containers with disinfectants have been installed at the expo grounds. i.e. at all entrances, in toilets and other publicly accessible spaces.
- In order to limit the number of people waiting for entry, online tickets are the preferred ticket-sale option.
- Leaflets distribution and all other activities which may result in people clusters formation is not allowed at the expo grounds during events organised herein (i.e. during expos, conferences, etc..). Event participants (exhibitors, conference organisers and participants, etc.) are advised to use stands and displays for advertising materials, newspapers, etc. distribution.
PEOPLE AND CAR ENTRY ZONES
- Mandatory registration for all events participants has been introduced in order to the data of persons participating in the events organised herein.
- The mandatory reporting procedures based on epidemiological data collection in a direct interview have been introduced; the procedures apply to all events participants. The data collection, with particular focuses on the absence of disease symptoms and the lack of contact with a person who had visible disease symptoms or was exposed to contact with an infected person. The data collection procedure is registered each time. Exhibitors, event-organisers and Employers of companies which provide services for the Expo Centre as well as for Exhibitors are responsible for collecting epidemiological data in direct interviews. Interviews are carried out in accordance with the Epidemiological Survey prepared by Targi Kielce. The Epidemiological Surveys collection applies to all employees of the above-mentioned entities. Once the data is collected, the Epidemiological Surveys ought to be submitted at the Targi Kielce registered seat before the event commencement. Targi Kielce is responsible for collecting epidemiological data in direct interviews with visitors.
- Only authorised persons may enter the Targi Kielce premises in order to participate in events organised herein, on condition that they present appropriate admission documents, i.e. they have registered as exhibitors, conferences and other meetings participants, visitors, service providers and media representatives.
- There are separate and delineated traffic routes and passageways for events participants, held on Targi Kielce premises. There are separate ones for guests entering the Targi Kielce premises and separate for those leaving the premises. This has been designed to minimize direct contact between these groups of people.
- Guests awaiting the entry in order to participate in events held in Targi Kielce premises are obliged to use safe queue areas - the entry zone is marked with lines and stickers with traffic directions. Thus the distance between people of 1.5 metre minimum is maintained.
- A contactless form of admission documents verification is used in the people and car entry-areas.
- The people counting system is in use on the premises. The system has been introduced in order to make is possible to verify the actual number of people who are at the facility at the same time.
- In the entry areas people are screened whether they wear a face mask (a shield or other face covering cloth / material) (verification carried out by the Targi Kielce security staff).
- Contactless body temperature measurement is carried out in the entry zone.
- Closed, isolated and properly disinfected rooms have been prepared - these rooms (isolation rooms) are to be used by people who demonstrate infection symptoms.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POINTS (reception desks, expo centre’s offices, information desks, etc.)
- The number of service points has been limited to the minimum necessary, thus full-scope online services are available.
- The service points have been equipped with Plexiglass dividers.
- Only employees whose body temperature has been controlled and who have been equipped with face masks / protective shields are permitted to commence work.
- At the service points the safe queue areas are arranged. People waiting in line keep the distance of at least 1.5 metre from one another. While waiting, people use designated places (marked with tapes, posts or stickers on the floor) in order to maintain the 1.5 meter social distance from the service point staff.
- The reception table-tops and service points counter-top surfaces are disinfected at least once every hour.
- Cashless settlements are the preferred form of payment. Pay terminals are equipped with a protective plastic films and disinfected at least once every hour.
EXHIBITION STANDS AND GUESTS ZONES
- Exhibitors are recommended to design more open / spacious expo stands construction, i.e. small and compact rooms should be eliminated if possible.
- A minimum safety distance of 1.5 m between persons must be maintained. Whenever an expo stand surface makes it impossible to maintain a safe, minimum 1.5 metre distance, Exhibitors are recommended to design and install special dividers to secure meeting space.
- A wide staircase or one-way staircases should be provided if an expo stand is a multi-story structure. Additionally, disinfection dispensers should mounted at each storey entrance and / or exit.
- Exhibitors are recommended to use stand, smooth surfaces construction elements which are easy to clean and disinfect (e.g. information counter tops, table tops) Swinging door systems are recommended for meeting rooms.
- Exhibitors are required to provide appropriate personal protection equipment and disinfectants for their staff. Disinfectant liquids dispensers for guests visiting the expo stand are also recommended.
- When an expo stand includes a catering space, a safe distance between the table tops is to be maintained (the distance calculated from the table-top edges). This required distance - minimum 2 metres. If tables are separated by partitions of minimum
1 metre height (reaching above the table top) the safe distance is 1 metre.
- It is recommended to maintain an appropriate distance from people entering the expo stand area. Avoid handshakes.
- Whenever on the Targi Kielce premises, exhibitors as well as all events organisers and participants are advised to provide, wherever possible materials for expo visitors in an online, digital version only.
- Expo stand developers and construction companies, as well as suppliers are obliged to comply with safety rules and regulations developed in accordance with the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate’s recommendations and applicable legal provisions. Mandatory for all expo stands assembly and disassembly times.
- The number of available seats at the events facilities have been limited at the Targi Kielce exhibition and congress centre and in the premises on which events are held. These solutions make it possible to keep the minimum 1.5 meter distance between seats in accordance with applicable safety regulations.
- Exhibitors are advised to adjust the number of seats at their expo stand in order to make it possible to keep the minimum 1.5 meter distance between seats in accordance with applicable safety regulations.
- The rules and regulations regarding exhibition stands preparation and operation apply inside the expo halls, outdoor exhibition grounds in the Congress Centre.
CATERING AREAS AND FACILITIES
- Catering facilities arrangement (including restaurants, fast-food facilities, gastronomic areas at expo stands, refreshment distribution areas etc.) - subject to the applicable safety rules and regulations applicable for this type of facilities.
- A safe waiting zone for guests awaiting entry to catering facilities (restaurants, bars, fast-food facilities, catering facilities at expo stands, refreshment areas and similar) should be organised so that safe distances of 2 meters minimum are available.
GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- The cleaning services operate in accordance with the hygiene plan.
- Hand hygiene and alcohol-based products are provided in the places frequented by expo guests, e.g. at reception desks, toilets, in front of catering spaces, etc.
- The staff handling the events held and organised on the Targi Kielce premises have received a proper training on the sanitary regime rules and regulations, safety and security principles contained in “Targi Kielce SA rules and regulations applicable for events preparation and organisation during the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland”.
- Exhibitors, companies which provide services, other events organisers are obliged to train the expo stand staff, events staff on sanitary regime rules and regulations, safety and security principles contained in “Targi Kielce SA rules and regulations applicable for events preparation and organisation during the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland”.
- Cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched infrastructure elements is carried out at regular basis, at least every hour. Door handles, handrails, balustrades, table-tops are cleaned with the use of disinfectants.
- Exhibitors and event organizers are advised to clean frequently touched infrastructure elements, e.g. reception desks, door handles, handrails, balustrades, table-tops on on-going basis, at least every hour. Disinfectants should be used for this purpose.
- Exhibitors and event organisers are advised to keep rubbish and impurities in closed containers which are regularly emptied, cleaned and disinfected.
- Regular ventilation of rooms and spaces for participants is carried out on ongoing basis.
- All toilets are equipped with liquid soap and disposable paper towels, as well as disinfectant liquid dispensers. Regular checks of cleaning and disinfecting products availability in toilets as well as of the toilets condition are carried out on regular basis. Checks are carried out against a check-list, once every hour.
- A medical unit is available on the Targi Kielce premises for the whole duration of each event is ensured whenever the number of participants exceeds 50 people.
COMMUNICATION WITH GUESTS
- Intense information campaigns about the safety and security rules applicable at the events and targeted at the events participants are conducted on ongoing basis.
- There is ongoing communication (with the use of the public announcement system and audio-visual systems) regarding the restrictions on the number of people who can convene at the same time for the events organised at the Targi Kielce’s premises, safe distances between people, obligations to avoid crowds and clusters of people and hygiene rules observance.
- Educational materials (posters, presentations and filmed instructions displayed on TV screens) regarding hands hygiene, the rules of conduct when sneezing or coughing, maintaining a safe and proper distance from other people, avoiding handshakes, etc. are available throughout the expo grounds (the toilets, customer service points, entrance areas)
- An emergency telephone number is in operations, available for the whole duration of events organised on the Targi Kielce premises. The service is operated by the Security Team employees at +48/504842390. Information about the emergency number is displayed in numerous and easily accessible places on the Targi Kielce premises as well as at
and the company’s websites.
The Opening Ceremony, the Awarding Ceremony etc .: (the opening ceremony is to be held in the Omega and the Alpha Congress Halls)
- The seats designed to be used by the guests attending the functions in the OMEGA Congress Hall will be clearly marked. The safe distances will be observed.
- In the case more people wish to participate in the opening ceremony, additional room will be made available, the event will be transmitted live in other facilities.
- The rooms equipped with chairs / mobile seats make it possible to introduce seating arrangement so that safety distances are observed.
- People who use the stage during the ceremony are required to maintain safe distances.
- People on stage can take off the face and nose masks or other face & nose-covering cloth/ material when they delivering a speech on stage.
III. Preventive procedures: employees / service providers suspected with coronavirus infection
- Employees / services provides have been instructed that they should not come to their workplace and stay at home if alarming symptoms occur. They are obliged to adhere to this rule. In the event of symptoms, they ought to contact their employer, the sanitary-epidemiological station, infectious diseases department by phone. In case of health condition deterioration they should call 999 or 112 and inform about possible coronavirus infection.
- It is recommended follow and become familiar with the latest Chief Sanitary Inspector’s and the Minister of Health’s guidelines as well as applicable laws and regulations, available on the gov.pl or www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/ websites.
- In the event an employee who performs their professional tasks in the workplace demonstrates symptoms which may suggest coronavirus infection, the employee is immediately removed from their work place and sent back home. Only such employees’ personal car can be used for this purpose. The local, Poviat sanitary and epidemiological station will be duly notified. The station’s recommendations and instructions should be strictly followed.
- The employee will await transport in a designated room; the room makes temporarily isolation of such employee from other people.
- The expo centre staff makes the attempt to determine the area in which the employee has moved and stayed. Routine cleaning and disinfection procedure of frequently touched surfaces (door handles, handrails, handles, etc.) is carried out immediately.
- The Company follows the State Poviat Sanitary Inspector’s recommendations when determining whether additional procedures should be implemented with regards each particular case.
IV. Procedures in the event a person / a client is suspected to have a coronavirus infection
- All possible attempts should be made in order to compile a list of employees and clients who have been present in a given facility or at the expo stand at the same time (the list is compiled in conjunction and in cooperation with the Exhibitor, conference or any other event organiser). Then the Chief Sanitary Inspector’s recommendation and guidelines available on the gov.pl/web/koronawirus/ and gis.gov.pl website and related to persons who have had contact with an infected person should be implemented and duly followed.
- Thorough disinfection of the space where the potentially infected client might have stayed (please notice - there is no certainty whether the person was already infected when the service was being provided) and disinfection of tools used during services provision.
- On the part of Targi Kielce SA, a person who has symptoms which may indicate the infection is taken care of by those in the nearest vicinity to the person who has symptoms and may be thus in need of medical assistance. The person is obliged to follow the instructions presented herein:
When you reach the person who exhibits symptoms and needs medical assistance, you must:
- fetch this person to a designated Medical Unit at the expo grounds,
- an MD on duty examines the person and decides whether or not it is necessary to transport this person to the Infectious Diseases Ward of the Regional Polyclinical Hospital in Kielce. The MD is in continuous contact with the aforementioned Ward in order to know the medical tests results regarding possible coronavirus 2019-nCoV infection,
- if the MD resolves that the person should be transported to the Infectious Diseases Ward of the Regional Polyclinical Hospital in Kielce, please call the emergency number - 112 in order to request ambulance transport for the person who exhibits symptoms. The Infectious Diseases Ward at the Regional Polyclinical Hospital in Kielce should also be notified (address: 7 Radiowa Street, 25-317 Kielce, phone: 41 36 37 133; 41 36 37 131; 41 36 37 132; 41 3637139; 41 36 37 146),
- then the Targi Kielce President of the Management Board (telephone 607181762) and Albert Szczepanek (telephone 606 418 153) should be immediately informed that there has been a person attending the expo who exhibits alarming symptoms, which may indicate the infection
- instruct the Security Team Manager to make attempts to obtain information about the places the person who has exhibited symptoms indicating a possible coronavirus infection has been to while at the expo grounds- notify the Poviat Division of the State Sanitary Inspectorate about the discovery of a person who has exhibited symptoms indicating a possible 2019-nCoV coronavirus infection. The Poviat Division of the State Sanitary Inspectorate address: 4 Skibińskiego Street, 25-819 Kielce, contact phone number of the Epidemiological Supervision Section - 41 3452279, main telephone number 41 3454622).
The European Union citizens are advised to have a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). Non-European Union citizens are advised to have additional insurance policy which covers medical treatment.
The rules and regulations based on:
- the Council of Ministers’ Regulations
- GIS Chief Sanitary Inspector and WHO guidelines
- EEIA (European Exhibition Industry Alliance) guidelines
- UFI (Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) guidelines
- PIPT (Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry)
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The "Frequently asked questions" tab has been launched on the Targi Kielce website. We encourage you to send questions - inquiries and answers will be placed here.