15th International Fair of Public Transport TRANSEXPO
Product and service range
Product and service range
Product and service range of the fair:
- city and suburban transport buses,
- trolleybuses,2. coaches and touring buses,
3. Special purpose and utility vehicles:
- tug vehicles,
- repair trucks,
- technical support vehicles - other types.
4. Bus components and equipment:
- Sets and units - engines, gear boxes and transmissions, axes, axles, steering systems, breaking systems, electric circuits and systems, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems, etc..
- Equipment - seats, finishing materials, linings, plastics, insulation materials, etc..
- Materials and consumables - windows, tyres, rubber components and elements, batteries, etc.,
- Accessories - handrails, hand grips, buttons, door handles, switches, wire harnesses, etc.,
5. Technical back-up equipment:
- car and fleet wash systems, cleaning liquids,
- hoists, lifting jacks, inspection pit equipment,
- instruments and appliances used for vehicle, sub-assembly and equipment maintenance,
- appliances used for replacement and replenishment of operating fluids in vehicle sub-assemblies and appliances,
- other machines, appliances and tools used for service and maintenance procedures.
6. Fuels, lubricants, consumable and operating fluids.
- oils and lubricants,
- radiator fluids, brake fluids, wind-screen washers, etc.,
7. Fare collection systems:
- paper ticket production and distribution (paper, design, print, safety features),
- electronic ticket systems,
- software for ticket distribution, recording, sales verification,
- ticket verification services,
- ticket distribution, ticket punching, validation and control systems,
8. Bus-stop infrastructure:
- bus-stop shelters and signposts,
- bus-stop appliances (benches, dust-bins, advertisement displays),
- Bus-stop info systems:
- other engineering solutions for bus-stops
9. Health, safety and personal equipment:
- transport services' uniforms,
- protective and working clothes,
- Health and Safety appliances, equipment, material, personal protective equipment,
- innovative H&S solutions and projects.
10. Transport information systems:
- communication systems design, vehicle schedule and drivers' work roster planning,
- integrated vehicle fleet management systems,
- vehicle geo-location and identification systems,
- support systems for city traffic management,
- communication and data transfer systems,
- passenger stream monitoring, examination and analyses,
- projects designed for city traffic prioritisation and enhancement,
- automatic systems for refuelling, fuel registration and clearance,
- automated information systems for passengers,
- electronic safety systems designed for city public transport.
11. Public transport investments - finance provision:
- finance provision for transport companies which make capital expenditures,
- financial advisory services designed to support management process (ownership transformation support, work quality support, ISO),
- financial support for municipal transport systems.
12. Public transport support and enhancement:
- legal and consulting services,
- technical and operational support,
- publications and events