The KIELCE FLUID POWER Fair of Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Drives and Controls will again surprise visitors with its offer. The Tubes International will showcase a whole range of new products
TUBES INTERNATIONAL WITH A NUMBER OF NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASED AT THE FLUID POWER EXPO
a) Hydraulic accessories (stoppers, sight glasses, level gauges and level sensors):
- Magnetic drain plugs mounted in tanks bottom.
Equipped with a magnetic pin that attracts and retains ferromagnetic particles floating in oil.
This protects moving parts of pumps, distributors, valves from damage and thus increase the elements service life. Vent plugs with filter mounted in the upper part of the tank are also available.
Equipped with a large inner chamber and o-ring to prevent oil spilling from under the cover
these are used in high degree of dustiness locations and wherever there is strong oil slapping movement.
- Sight glasses designed to control the level of hydraulic oil, mounted in the side of tank walls and sight glasses with a spherical shape inspection hole for observation from the side of the tank.
- Oil level sensors mounted on the side wall of the tank.
Available with and without a thermometer. Sensors mounted in the upper part of the tank equipped with an on-the-surface float
b) Mitre boxes
- A device for perpendicular pipes cutting, diameters from 6mm to 42mm.
This cutting is made possible thanks to the two steel guides and a simple and fast pipe fixing system in the device.
A specially designed base allows for a quick and easy assembly in any type of vise.
c) Special hydraulic fittings - SKV system:
- SKV system is a special connection system consisting of a plug and a socket. When connected this is additionally secured with a locknut and a PVC pin.
Very quick and convenient assembly and disassembly without the use of any tools. The elements may rotate in relation to each other. Small dimensions and the construction without protruding elements.
Compared to connectors or quick couplers available on the market, this system is less susceptible to damage and possible hooking when moving.
We invite you to become familiar with the Tubes International offer showcased at KIELCE FLUID POWER - 26 to 28 March.