SZCZĘŚNIAK Pojazdy Specjalne Sp. z o.o.

Make an appointment
SZCZĘŚNIAK Pojazdy Specjalne Sp. z o. o. is a private company established in 1992 and it’s one of the leading producer of vehicles for fire services, police, army and civil services.
Over 250 vehicles are manufactured yearly, where 80 % represent vehicles for fire services and remaining 20% - military or special vehicles. They are being operated in 30 countries.
The company SZCZĘŚNIAK as one of the first companies within the fire-fighting branch in Poland, implemented Integrated Quality Management System which effectiveness is constantly developed according to ISO 9001:2015 and in the environmental scope ISO 14001:2015.
Since 2006, the company is in possession of concession No. B-046/2006 of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration to conduct business activities in the field of manufacturing and trading: explosives, weapons, ammunition, products and technology for military or police purposes. It has implemented the management system compliant with AQAP 2110: 2016 and the Internal Control System PN-N-19001: 2006, enabling the execution of orders for armed forces. Moreover, the company received the NATO Code of National Economy Entity (NCAGE) 1798H, issued under the NATO Codification System to entities whose business activity is related to the range of defense products covered by the classification of defense products (KWO) or the provision of defense services.
Our long-term contribution to ensuring the country's infrastructure and security, as well as readiness for the production and supply of military equipment, was noticed and verified by the Ministry of National Defense, as a result of which our company was included in the group of enterprises of special economic and defense importance in 2019. After the Act of March 11, 2022 on the defense of the Fatherland and related regulations entered into force, the company was invited to the process of assigning tasks to the needs reported by the Department of Armament Policy in the Plan to meet the needs of the Polish Armed Forces.
The company's offer includes armored evacuation and rescue vehicles (military), pyrotechnic vehicles, video monitoring, pyrotechnic ambulances and riot control (police). As a representative of Oshkosh Airport Products in Poland, Szczęśniak company was able to extend offer with modern airport vehicles.
We can be proud of such awards and distinctions as: State Security Leader in the Innovative Product and Innovative Company, Diament Forbes 2020 and the Golden Star as a special honorary mention for the entrepreneur, DEFENDER statuette five Times by the Program Council of the International Defence Industry Exhibition in Kielce, five distinctions and 13 prizes awarded at the International Exhibition of Rescue and Firefighting Technology EDURA
We design, test, measure and manufacture every part and component with accuracy that some may consider extreme. This is the process that is carried out with passion and precision. From its beginning till the end.
Business sector
Police special equipment
Firefighting and rescue equipment
Transport equipment (wheeled, tracked and amphibian), also for special use
Show similar companies